We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Any data we request that is required will be specified with an asterisk. When making an inquiry on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your first name, last name, company name, country and e-mail address information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for inquires may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Like many other websites, adi.ca may use “cookies” (small text files stored locally on your machine) that allow us to customize your visit. Cookies are used with discretion, and do not contain any personal or sensitive information.
Copyrights/Trademarks/Restrictions on Use
All of the pages and screens on the Site are owned and controlled by Minn Water, except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on the Site include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Site. You are authorized to view the information available on the Site for your informational purposes only. You may download copyrighted materials for your personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of or republish all or any portion of the Site for any commercial or public purpose without Minn Water’s prior written consent.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that materials available on a Minn Water site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Minn Water a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us using the information below:
Tel: +1 (612) 584-1588
Fax: +1 (612) 584-1518
Email: [email protected]